mount fails during capture. "Connection refused"

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.4.3
    Client
    • Service Version:
    Description

The wrong IP Address is being used during the capture process. The IP shown in the below picture is an old IP address from before I moved this machine to a different server room. So it seems something needs to be updated somewhere. I verified that the correct IP address shows up in the Web UI for the storage management, and I have also checked interfaces, .fogsettings, dhcpd.conf, the tftp, and also the /tftpboot/default.ipxe config. I have also tried rerunning the install script as well, but still no luck so far.

I found another post that seems to mention the same problem as well. He mentioned having to change it in two places, 1: The web UI for the storage node, and 2: “a config file”

https://forums.fogproject.org/topic/6764/cannot-mount-ip-images-wrong-ip-is-used

However he doesn’t mention which config file. Any idea what file he may be talking about?

0_1503941089313_UploadIssue2.png

• @george1421 This is solved. There was a stale storage node in the web console, and that is what the client was attempting to attach to. Thanks for the help guys!

• Have you re-run the installer and ensured the IP was right? And have you checked through all the settings in FOG Configuration -> FOG Settings? I would Expand All and Ctrl+F for 10.2.102.49.

if 10.0.88.42 is your FOG server then 10.2.102.49 is a defined storage node. That is the only place where that IP can come from.

Users

Topics