Location Plugin - ID Must Be Set To Edit Error

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.44
    Client
    • Service Version: N/A
    Description

I have a clean install of Fog server and currently road testing it with a view to rolling out globally in our organisation. The plan is to have a single Fog management server with multiple storage servers dotted around the planet. As I understand it, the Location plugin is crucial to minimising bandwidth, however when I try to create a new location I get the message ‘ID must be set to edit’ and the location is not created.
    I have found a similar post relating to the LDAP plugin but those troubleshooting steps seem specific to LDAP.
    There are no errors posted in the Apache2 log.
    Is this a wider problem related to all plugins or am I doing something wrong?

thanks for any suggestions.

• @george1421
    This worked.
    Thank you.

• @george1421 many thanks.
    will give that a spin.

Cheers

Here is the process to apply the patch:

1. Open a linux command prompt on your FOG server.
    2. Key in the following command:
      sudo wget -O /var/www/fog/lib/fog/plugin.class.php https://raw.githubusercontent.com/FOGProject/fogproject/6717f382177e714c1bd22eb11627133cfd4e0ebe/packages/web/lib/fog/plugin.class.php
    3. Remove the plugin
    4. Reinstall the plugin
    5. Add in your plugin settings and save

@gob There is a bug in 1.4.4 that needs to be patched. Let me get the download url for you.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.