Error networkboot by USB ethernet adapter
i’m trying to boot by PXE with a USB Network Adapter from Dell. First the boot will be stuck on init.xz and after hours there appears a error message: usb 2-2 can’t set config #2 error -71.
Is there anyone who can help me?
I tried it on a Dell Latitude 3189. When i boot in PXE there is this; Realtek USB Ethernet Controller (x)HCI v2.10 AD 5/24/16 (maybe this will help to find a solution)
Thanks a lot!
OK, first we will try the update to version 1.4.1
I’ll let know if it works.
- The BIOS is in LEGACY mode.
- the dhcp is not configured on the FOG server. We use the DHCP in the windows environment.
- The version of our FOG is 1.2.0
Can you tell me:
- Is this system in bios (legacy) or uefi mode.
- What (precisely) do you have configured for dhcp option 67
- What version of FOG are you using?