I also figured out my issue. What caused the issue was I tried to upgrade my virtual fog server and it didn’t work. So I created a new server and attached the iscsi volume from the old server to the new server. I then imported the fog backup config. Well I didn’t save any of the passwords it created on the new server. I tried to change them but didn’t know enough to fix it. So I started over and copied all settings before I imported the fog backup config.
My issues were the passwords for fogstorage MySQL password and TFTP/FTP password.
You also have to change this on your storage node under storage management.