Hi,
I upgraded to 2482 today.
Main System Ubuntu 24.04
MasterNode with 2 Storage Nodes (one newly added after upgrading).
Before upgrading everything worked fine. Images and Snapins where spread automatically.
After upgrading I get error message in servicemaster.log:
[18-Sep-2026 13:56:56 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$pass in /var/www/html/fog/lib/service/fogservice.class.php on line 559
[18-Sep-2026 13:56:59 UTC] PHP Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /var/www/html/fog/lib/fog/fogftp.class.php on line 494
As in fogreplicator.log:
[09-18-26 3:56:01 pm] * Error: FTP login rejected by fognode-2 for user fogproject
[09-18-26 3:56:01 pm] | Check the password stored for this node
And in fogsnapinrep.log:
[09-18-26 3:58:19 pm] * Error: FTP login rejected by fognode for user fogproject
[09-18-26 3:58:19 pm] | Check the password stored for this node
Seems as the password from user fogproject is wrong on both Nodes?
I tried to login to the nodes ftp from the master with the password from webgui. This worked fine.
Any suggestions?



