I’m getting this error whenever I try to access certain pages on the server, but only on machines there aren’t my host (Windows 10 Enterprise). I’ve never seen this error until a day ago, and rolling back to earlier snapshots in VirtualBox doesn’t fix anything. I can access the dashboard and all the other pages fine on my Windows 10 host machine, but if I attempt to access the server from my phone or other machine, I get the “Database Connection Unavailable” page. I’m also unable to boot into FOG from other machines.
- Windows 10 host isn’t running any AV, and both the firewall and defender are disabled
- Nothing changes in the CentOS 7 VM if I disable firewalld or selinux.
- I did move the VM to a different host a few days ago. However, I’m now getting the error on both hosts.
- I’ve tried the MySQL advice given out in this thread and keep getting MySQL error 42000 “You have an error in your SQL syntax” (even though I did a direct copy/paste).
- Server was working fine up until a few days ago. I could successfully image machines with no issue. And as said before, rolling back to earlier VirtualBox snapshots doesn’t work.