It seems my old kk20 account was deleted for being a “spammer”. Great as I had quite a few fixes posted under that username (from when I installed fog) and had never spammed in my life… oh well.
anyway I am revisiting this as I have moved my FOG to a new server and came up with the same error, luckily someone had “quoted” my original fix so I could look in the post_stage2.php file for changes I made (and I had commented them! yey!). Here is the change I made to post_stage2.php
[B]$dest = $noderoot . $_GET[“to”];[/B]
I changed to
[B] $dest = “/raid6/data/FOG/” . $_GET[“to”];[/B]
It seemed that the $noderoot was somehow incorrect for me. No idea why as it was only the final FTP that failed for me. Anyway, after hard coding my FTP location (not ideal but I needed a quick fix rather than a debug) this works fine for me and has done for years.
for information, /raid6/data/FOG is my listed NFS share in FOG (which also has FTP share enabled in openfiler). I have no idea why the $noderoot does not work yet everything else does. Anyway, that single change in post_stage2.php fixed my final FTP issue (so no more manual image moving necessary!)