After 3 days to resolve all bugs and misconfigurations, the system works fine now.
We have encountered three majors problems :
- DHCP starting error at installation
- Password of fog user
- Permissions on /images directory
First : DHCP won’t start at installation
- I don’t know why, but resolve by launching the install script a second time
Second : Password of fog user
- Because we launch the install script twice to solve first problem
Third : Permissions on /images directory
- Because the /images directory is a second disk mount by /etc/fstab AFTER script install
- Change permissions to fog.root and chmod 777
If i have more time, i will search for debug the DHCP install problem
I think it will be a good idea if developer can add in the install script a verify permissions routine on /images and force if necessary.
Thanks for this great project.