1.5.0-RC9 SVN 6080
I’m not using multicast, I select the group, or a few individual machine for that matter, and schedule for instant deploy. They already have fog-client on them and they reboot as expected and start their task, until they get to the point of actually doing something and at that point they either error out, or worst case, they all start, the first one done deletes the task for 001 and then all the rest of the units totally fail as soon as partclone finishes because they try to get their tasks and there are none. They reboot and the while fiasco starts over again because 002 still has an active task so PXE send it to restore but once it gets to that point it says no task for 001 and reboots.
I can give access to the fog server as well as anything else that might be helpful. I really think at this point it is some kind of database issue. I sent Tom a PM because I felt this was more of a localized problem not a project issue but I never got a reply and I have to get this running today.
I also took my screenshot on the reports page so you can see each host does show up correctly with their individual MAC address so it isn’t like a MAC duplication issue.