I’m trying to understand how FOG works in comparison to WDS. My main goals are:
- Be able to live boot ubuntu/debian/kali
- Be able to live boot Hirens PE (Windows version)
- Be able to install all flavors of Windows 7, and 10 onto new computers.
- Have a menu for being able to access 1-3 upon pxe boot.
- All this needs to work in x86/64 bios and uefi.
I’m used to just uploading a couple .wim files and it’s stored on the WDS server. I don’t see a place where I can upload .wim or .iso, or anything. I looked at a lengthy tutorial on youtube and some guy basically completely installed windows, and registered it into the fog server via pxe, then uploaded that entire disk to the fog server. I hope this isn’t the only way to upload an image to FOG.