Snapins and Client version
As talked about on the Hangout today, I mentioned that my snapins were not running. the client version I was running was 0.10.6, although I updated FOG to the latest release which included 0.11.2. I just did a test image to see what would happen. The host was imaged with 0.10.6 on the image, and the client updater turned on. During imaging it updated to 0.11.2, and ran the snapins.
During the Hangout, Wayne mentioned the importance of having the client updated to the latest, as Tom and Joe work closely together to have FOG and the client work together.
I just want to post that this indeed was the case, and my snapins are now working perfectly fine once the client version updated to the latest.