Image upload Fails after getting to 32% but says it completed the job.

• [B]This is an issue with deploying the images and NOT uploading the images[/B]. I was not sure how to change the Title of the Post so I am add this to the top of the post.

I am currently running FOG 0.32 on Ubuntu 11.04 with a RAID 1 on 2 1TB hard drives.

I have been having an issue recently with at least two of my images that I have created. The first one was having an issue where it would get to 50% and stop. Then FOG would proceed to tell me that the imaging was finished. It was a Windows 7 image resizeable. I tried changing the permissions to 777 and change the owner to fog but it would always fail at 50%. In the end I deleted the image and remade. Everything was working fine until I started use another image that was failing at 32%. This image was a Windows XP single partition resizeable.

I have tried looking for logs or any kind of error message but as far as FOG and partimage is concerned the job completed successfully. I do not mind recreating the image if I need to but I would like to know if my images are corrupted and how they are becoming corrupted.

I also used the trouble shooting steps here [url]http://www.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Troubleshooting_an_image_push_to_a_client[/url] but the image still stops at the same place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and let me know if you need more information.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.