[HELP] install fog

• hello, i already install fog like post in toturial.

when i open the web page appear this message “Unable to connect to database.”

i hope you answer fast

• [SIZE=16px][FONT=arial][COLOR=#333333]thanks,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=arial][COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=arial][COLOR=#333333]I’m not at home[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=arial][COLOR=#333333] right now but i’ll try later. :D[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• That’s usually caused by setting a mysql password during FOG installation. See [url]http://fogproject.org/forum/threads/unable-to-connect-to-database.475/[/url] (or do a forum search)

To summarize, you need both [SIZE=4][B][FONT=monospace][COLOR=#003399]/opt/fog/service/etc/config.php[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]and [SIZE=4][B][FONT=monospace][COLOR=#003399]/var/www/fog/commons/config.php [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]to have the correct authentication information (see [SIZE=4][B][FONT=monospace][COLOR=#336600]MYSQL_USERNAME[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][SIZE=4][B][FONT=monospace][COLOR=#003399] [/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]and [SIZE=4][B][FONT=monospace][COLOR=#336600]MYSQL_PASSWORD[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]) for your mysql server.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.