FOG 3642 BFD: /var/www/fog/service/ipxe/bzimage warnings in apache2 logs client not imaging

• I just installed Debian Wheezy, FOG (3642), and DNSMASQ today and this is what i’m seeing after setting the first test image upload. The client is in a remote location so I can’t see the screen (will be able to in the morning) but I can’t find any documentation on these errors that are showing up in the apache2 error logs.

BFD: /var/www/fog/service/ipxe/bzImage: Warning: Ignoring section flag IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_PAGED in section .bss
    BFD: /var/www/fog/service/ipxe/bzImage32: Warning: Ignoring section flag IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_PAGED in section .bss
    BFD: /var/www/fog/service/ipxe/bzImage: Warning: Ignoring section flag IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_PAGED in section .bss
    BFD: /var/www/fog/service/ipxe/bzImage32: Warning: Ignoring section flag IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_PAGED in section .bss
    root@crfog:/var/log/apache2#

• Senior Developer

Those errors occur when you’re looking at the fog configuration pages base page. The come up because of the attempt to read the bzImage and bzImage32 files version.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.