SVN 3563/3575 - weird behavior in Service Selection/Configuration

• Hi,

These are the settings I want to use on the hosts of the group but can’t get set for a group:
    2015-06-19 Fog Service Settings for Groups.png
    I’ll refer to these check boxes with 0 to 4 (up to down)

There seems to be problems with the service settings for groups:

• case1 - one check box deactivated after click on “Update”:
      • check boxes active: 2, 3, 4 (and set in the host service settings)
      • new check box selection: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
      • click on “update” -> result: 1, 3, 4 (displayed on the page and set on host service settings)
      • select “2” additionally -> “update” -> result: 2, 3, 4 (displayed on the page and set on host service settings)
      • (if just 1 and 2 are reselected and update is clicked, it is like a loop …)
      • (de-)selecting other combinations have another pattern - it even deactivates one check box if less are checked
    • case2 - not reading current/last updated settings correctly:
      • check boxes active: 2, 3, 4
      • new check box selection: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
      • clicking on one or more different Link below “Group Menu” (e.g. “General”) without clicking update
      • going back to “Service Settings” -> 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 still selected (but not applied on the hosts of the group, clicking “Update” see case1)

If there is more I can provide/test just ask.

• In SVN3696 and SVN3710 the Group Service Configuration is working correctly - thanks for fixing it.

(The 2nd case seems to be related to cache stuff since when refreshing the Service Configuration Page by F5 shows the correct settings again)

• forgot to mention that the “Service Configuration” seems to work fine for hosts directly

• Senior Developer

I’m going to attempt fixing it as I too am seeing it. I don’t know what’s causing it, but the hosts ARE being set properly from what I can tell.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.