How to change FOG date / hour?

• Hi, i have a problem with FOG, the task “Schedule Delayed Deployment” is not working, it never starts the download on the PC.

btw, i think the fog date is wrong, i’ve tried to schedule it for 3 hours ago and it throws an error “Scheduled date is in the past” which is correct, but if i schedule it for 2 hours ago it doesn’t throw the error… so i think that the date is wrong, i’ve checked the date of the operating system and it’s ok…

Any idea?
    Sorry for my bad english!!!

• I’m using fog 1.2.0, i’ve changed the date.timezone and now seems to schedule correctly, i can’t schedule for dates in the past.

anyway when i start the client the download doesn’t start, the fog menu appears… :(

• Senior Developer

What version of FOG are you running? The version should show in the logo at the top of the GUI.

You, most likely, need to add:

date.timezone = America/New_York

To your /etc/php5/cli/php.ini and /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini files and restart the apache service:
    sudo service apache2 restart

Of course change America/New_York to your proper timezone.

This is running under the assumption that you’re running FOG on an Ubuntu-based server. If you’re running CentOS/Fedora/Redhat the file to edit would be located in: /etc/php.ini

Once you’ve saved the file, restart the service (on CentOS/Fedora/Redhat) with service httpd restart

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.