How can I download my Dell b2360dn/2230d Mono Laser Printer Drivers
Update to the latest version of the drivers available for your printer, will enhance the hardware performance. Next is the steps to update Dell b2360dn Drivers for your compatible Dell Mono Laser Printer.
Way One: Official Way to Update Dell b2360dn drivers. (10 Steps)
First Browse to the Dell Support Page.
Enter your printer's [B][FONT=Calibri]Service Tag[/FONT][/B] to get a concise list of drivers for your specific product model. Click [B][FONT=Calibri]Submit[/FONT][/B] to continue.(if When the Service Tag is not available: follow the next a-b-c steps)
a. Click [B]Printers[/B].
b. Click [B]Mono Laser Printers[/B].
c. Select your printer model (the model number of your printer is shown on the front of the printer).
3. Click [B][FONT=Calibri]Drivers & downloads[/FONT][/B].
4. Select the desired [B]Operating System[/B] from the drop-down menu.
5. Click [B][FONT=Calibri]Show All[/FONT][/B].
6. Click [B][FONT=Calibri]Download[/FONT][/B] under the desired file to start the download immediately or you can add it to a download list to download multiple files at the same time.
7. Click [B]Run[/B].
8. Make sure the box next to [B]Close this dialog box when download completes[/B] is [B]unchecked[/B].
9. When the download completes, click [B][FONT=Calibri]Allow[/FONT][/B], [B][FONT=Calibri]Run[/FONT][/B] or [B][FONT=Calibri]Yes[/FONT][/B].
10. Follow the prompts that appear to install the drivers or applications.
Follow these steps, you have finished the drivers update for your Dell b2360dn Mono Laser Printer Drivers and Dell b2360d Mono Laser Printer.
Way Two: Use Driver Updater to Update Printer Drivers more easy and fast
Here use update Dell 2230d drivers as an example, you can follow this steps guide to do all for your dell printers.
Preparation: Download the Driver Updater software, install and run it on your computer, and then you can start to update your drivers steps.
Click “Scan Now” button to auto-detect your computer. Here you will see the Dell 2230d drivers dated or it missing, so you may need to upgrade it to the latest version to get the perfect printing performance.
Click “Get Drivers” to download the Dell 2230d drivers file.
Choose the drivers you want to download, if you want to download all the dated drivers beside of printer drivers, you can click “Download” button.
After you download it, you can click the “Install” button to start install the update program, several seconds later, you will get the latest version printer drivers.
Four steps you can update your printer drivers. Also you for the step 3, you can update other drivers which are dated or missed, so you can enhance whole computer performance.
What does this have to do with fog?