Image and hosts dissapear

• i did fist an image x and i deployed it on 3 pc’s - worked perfect than i did an image y and i deployed it on 16 pct’s -worked perfect

after one month i logged in and my image y is no where to find and my 16 registred hosts dispaeared too. image x and the first 3 registred host are still there

can someone tell me how and why can this happen ? or if i can recove anyhow my image y ?

Thanks

• Hey ! Thanks for Answer !

I found the problem… i am so stupid sometimes…
    so the problem was that i started running fog on a test server and one day i installed win 8 on my laptop …logged in as administrator…installed vmwareworkstation and imported my fog in my workstation… i worked with it a while and then i checked that i can’t use my apps if i am logged on as administrator so i create a user and then i imported again the fog in my workstation… but i imported the old fog not a newer version with my new images on it…

well… thanks again !

• Senior Developer

Sounds to me like somebody may have logged in and deleted Image y, and/or possibly deleted the 16 hosts?

FOG doesn’t do any clean up tasks on it’s own. So it’s nothing FOG is doing.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.