FOG PXE Boot Error

• Hi all!
    ive upgraded to FOG 1.1.1 from .32

About half way though PXE booting the client tries to access a file at .../fog/service.ipxe/boot.php and i cant find were this IP address is coming from and i need to change it to the static address of the ubuntu 12.04 box

Any idea where i can change this at i cant seem to find it.

[ATTACH=full]1008[/ATTACH]

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/1/1008_20140617_125413.jpeg?:"]20140617_125413.jpeg[/url]

• [quote=“madskillz23, post: 30596, member: 8206”]Check the config on the web interface in FOG Configuration > Web Server > FOG_WEB_HOST and see if that IP adress is correct.

Otherwise check through the config file in /var/www/fog/commons/config.php

Those are good places to start.[/quote]

Thanks!
    Turns out its located at /tftpboot/default.ipxe

• Senior Developer

[quote=“madskillz23, post: 30596, member: 8206”]Check the config on the web interface in FOG Configuration > Web Server > FOG_WEB_HOST and see if that IP adress is correct.

Those are good places to start.[/quote]

Future release warning:

config.php is no longer named config.php nor is it in the /var/www/{fogwebdir}/commons/

It’s located in: /var/www/{fogwebdir}/lib/fog/Config.class.php in Trunk SVN

• [quote=“Tom Elliott, post: 30594, member: 7271”]That IP address is coming from:
    /tftpboot/default.ipxe

It seems like the ip address setup for your fog server is incorrect.[/quote]

Thanks Tom, I moved the box to a new subnet and needed to change over all my IP’s from my testing Vlan.

That did the trick.

• Check the config on the web interface in FOG Configuration > Web Server > FOG_WEB_HOST and see if that IP adress is correct.

Those are good places to start.

• Senior Developer

That IP address is coming from:
    /tftpboot/default.ipxe

It seems like the ip address setup for your fog server is incorrect.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.