Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, Data burst after 150mb

• Hi,
    Having a nice issue with my new FOG set-up, After the machine receives the first 150mb or so of data the image starts coming down in bursts.
    Starts off at 1gb/s then tapers off to around 200~400mb/s

Any ideas? changed switch, changed hardware next i will be re-installing ubuntu :(

Regards, Tom

• Hello
    I’m using fog recently, I have several different machines and works on all Boards as put an image by fog.
    But I have computers with Asus P5QL-E boards that do not work.
    How do I schedule the task with otros computers, it starts to detect the fog, but when he begins to put the picture of the fog reaches 1% and goes down.
    Do not know if it’s some setting in the Board, already tried everything and I’m not understand where this problem.
    \ GF

• Hi,
    I’m having the same problem!
    I’m using FOG for about a year now, and it’s the first time I get something like this.
    When deploying an image on some computers, it starts well but seems like freezing at about 1%, then it says task complete and the computer reboots. That’s weird.
    The only thing that changes compared to my other computers is the motherboard (here a asus p5ql-Pro). System is win XP, and fog 0.32 is running out of the box on ubuntu 10.04

Any help would be appreciated!
    THanks!

Camille

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.