Python API for Fog -- pyFog

• I was looking for an API fog so I can automate some tasks. Since I was unable to find anything, I started to write one myself. The folks on the freenode irc channel recommended I post this to the forum, so here it is.

https://github.com/JC-SoCal/pyFog

Right now I have 3 functions which I needed for my automation: wol (Wake on lan), upload, and deploy.

Please let me know if this is useful or helpful. Also, if there is a function you need, I can try to implement it.

Thanks,
    JC
    @JC_SoCal

• JC,

Thanks for sharing this information! We were looking for an easy way to automate up/downloads of images that we use for automated testing and your solution was a great start for us. I have very little Python experience, but was able to make the modifications needed to get your example working with FOG 1.1.2. Many thanks for your work!

Cheers,
    Dave.

• Although my Python skills are limited (but improving!) this could be really useful, I had looked to do something similar a little while ago but didn’t really know where to start.
    Thanks!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.