Host List

• When I click on “List All Hosts” in the web mangement GUI it doesn’t list anything, it just spins for awhile then stops. But if I do a search for computers they do show up that way. But its a pain because I have computer names by building, then by staff or student so I only get a certain percentage of the computers doing it that way.

Is there any suggestions on how I can fix this? I am running FOG .32 on Ubuntu 11

• Thank you soooooo very much! Its all working now :)

• did you put the semicolon in at the end
    [B]delete from hosts where hostName=‘yourhostname’;[/B]

• I did that and all I get is a blinking -> symbol; does this mean its n the process of deleting all the instances of this hostname and if that isnt what it means is there another way I can delete them?

• open up terminal and enter:
    [B]sudo mysql -u root[/B]
    [B]use fog[/B]
    [B]delete from hosts where hostName=‘yourhostname’;[/B]

• I have figured out the issue but do not have a clue how to fix it. Somehow the host name of one computer is in my fog database over 50,000 times. I cant do a search and delete it from the web management and I do not know how to delete it from the actual server. Can anyone help?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.