Unable to locate image store

• I get the errormessage “[I]Unable to locate image store” then trying to upload an image to my fog server. I uploaded an image 30 minutes but now i cannot. Any ideas???[/I]

• I also got the same problem using group of hosts and I fixed by: Go to --> Group management–>list all groups–>click edit then
    image Association–>select your image that you already uploaded it.

• I am by no means an expert and this is my first run at FOG. I had a similar problem. I went through this guide and found the client was not able to access the share/image store.
    [url]http://fogproject.org/forum/threads/wiki-troubleshooting-an-image-upload.21/[/url]

My problem was two fold as far as I can tell. The image path needed to be /images/dev/X where X is the name of the folder that was created when you uploaded the image. Those were named by mac address of the machine. I did rename them to something that made more sense to me (PC model) and it worked fine.

My other problem was User Privileges.
    In System-Administration-Users and Groups
    Click on Advanced Settings … it should propt you for a password then enable " connect to wireless and ethernet networks".

• Hi alber,

I was having the same issue.

Here’s what I had to do to fix it on an Ubuntu 11.10 box.

From a command prompt, confirm the directory the image was stored in. In my case it was /images/dev/0021708d376b/

Then from the image menu, for the image you are attempting to deploy, change the “Image File:” line to match the directory you found at the command prompt.

Hope it help.
    J

• [quote=“fredamn76, post: 1074, member: 437”]I solved this! i had set to deploy instead of uploading the image. Sense the image was empty i got the error messeage.[/quote]
    HI
    i also got the same error, i changed like what you said, but still got error, what’ the problem?

• HI
    i also got the same error, i changed like what you said, but still got error, what’ the problem?

• I solved this! i had set to deploy instead of uploading the image. Sense the image was empty i got the error messeage.

• Check that the image is associated with the correct storage group and the host is associated with the correct image and OS type.
    Ive had a few rare cases when the hosts bug while registering leaving them without any image name or OS type.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.