Problem uploading snapin

• Hi,

I have recently reinstalled the whole FOG server because of an error. The new installation is:
    []Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server 64 bits without services (LAMP, OpenSSH, etc.).
    ]FOG 0.32 Normal Installation, using ProxyDHCP. No MySQL password set.
    []Modified php.ini to accept larger snapins.
    ]Modified /var/www/fog/commons/config.php to match FOG’s password, lines ‘TFTP_FTP_PASSWORD’ and ‘STORAGE_FTP_PASSWORD’.
    []Modified WebUI -> Storage Management -> All Storage Nodes -> DefaultMember -> Management Password, to match FOG’s password.
    ]Modified WebUI -> Other Information -> FOG Settings -> TFTP Server -> FOG_TFTP_FTP_PASSWORD, to match FOG’s password.
    []Modified /etc/mysql/my.cnf, line ‘bind-address = <IP of FOG server>’
    ]PXE booting is working good.
    Now, when I try to upload a small snapin, in this case Flash Player 16 MB, it keeps on connecting to the server. You can see it in the screenshot at the top and at the bottom -in Spanish-. I have left it for 2 hours with no result. I have also tried with a 480 KB snapin with the same result.
    In the former installation I didn’t have problems to upload snapins, but now…

Does anyone have any idea?

• Solved, it was a Proxy problem. They have recently changed the Proxy settings in my enterprise and there may be some kind of problem. If I disable the Proxy configuration it works fine.

• After some research, I have found out some strange behaviour in the snapin management UI. I am using SysInternals Suite as an example.
    []Bginfo.exe is the largest program among the “less-than-1MB” (825 KB).Any program I upload less than 1 MB uploads OK. Bginfo.exe uploaded.
    ]With Bginfo.exe uploaded, the next program larger is ADInsight.exe (1026 KB). If Bginfo.exe (or other smaller than 1 MB) is uploaded, I can upload ADInsight.exe. If Bginfo.exe is not uploaded, I can’t upload ADInsight.exe.
    [*]The next program larger than ADInsight is disk2vhd.exe (1603 KB). I can’t upload this one and larger ones, it doesn’t matter if Bginfo.exe is uploaded.
    Any idea?

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.