We are building a desktop application and a new tray client
We are wondering if anyone would like to purchase it when it’s done? It’s fully integrated with the fog database and will possibly be a plugin for fog. Here’s a screen shot the application itself it is fully functional. We are working on the fog tray client.
Maybe let us know how much are you offering this for?
Screen shot of the snapin interface.
This post is deleted!
Thanks for the interest. We are hopeful the first version will be ready for wide spread debugging in 2 weeks. The next significant update will include the Snap-in interface.
Hi there guys would deffo be interested in looking at this sounds interesting
ofcourse! would love to help and contribute, as well as try and buy.
The first 4 are in design. The latter two we will have to evaluate.
interested yes, could you add the following to the desktop client
- Deploy a single snapin to a single PCs
- Deploy a single snapin to a group of PCs
- Deploy all snapins linked to a single PCs
- deploy all snapins linked to a group of PCs
- FOG Tray client that works better with Windows 7/8 and displays messages
- FOG Tray client which you can send messages to to popup eg during an SFX is I want to display a message rather then use vbscript etc popup a nice message using the same FOG Tray balloon the agent uses.
Yes, everything in Fog is intresting.