New User Trying to Upload Image to Dell 620

• I am trying to upload an image of a Dell 620 desktop computer. I registered the computer with the FOG server and created the task like normal. When I pxe boot the machine it recognizes the task and starts to run it, but while looking for hard disks it has issues. It says “using hard disk /dev/sda”. Then

“mounting device NTFS signature is missing failed to mount ‘/dev/sda1’ doesnt seem to have a valid NTFS. Maybe the wrong device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a partition. Fatal error unable to determine possible ntfs size. Failed to startup volume: Invalid argument. Error(22): Opening ‘/dev/sda1’ doesnt have a valid NTFS.”

I am not sure if I have set something up wrong or what. I have checked on the error 22 and some info I found lead others to kernel updates. If all I need to do is that I am unsure which kernel update to use to get this working since there are many.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance helping this new user out! :P

• sigh Please ignore my post … I found my answer here

[url]http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/194077-fog-can-t-upload-image[/url]

LOL … its early thats my excuse.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.