Create new task to fast wipe and deploy and image at once

• Hi guys,

I just recently found this amazing tool for imaging solution and I would like to congratulate the developer’s team and the community for bringing this to public for free. It is really awesome tool.

I am actually planning to leverage this tool for my malware analysis setup. I would like to deploy my “clean” image every time I have finished performing malware analysis. Having said that, what I would like to accomplish is to run a fast wipe and immediately deploy my clean image. My wish is to make this two separate tasks at once and if possible automate it so I will always have a clean image - i.e. MBR is also wiped.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
    Roger

• [quote=“roger.franklin, post: 8964, member: 2627”]Hi guys,

I just recently found this amazing tool for imaging solution and I would like to congratulate the developer’s team and the community for bringing this to public for free. It is really awesome tool.

I am actually planning to leverage this tool for my malware analysis setup. I would like to deploy my “clean” image every time I have finished performing malware analysis. Having said that, what I would like to accomplish is to run a fast wipe and immediately deploy my clean image. My wish is to make this two separate tasks at once and if possible automate it so I will always have a clean image - i.e. MBR is also wiped.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
    Roger[/quote]

I think i’ve got a good start from the wiki [url]http://www.fogproject.org/wiki/index.php/Modifying_the_Init_Image[/url]
    My idea is to play with fog.wipe under /tftpboot/fog/images/init.gz. Hopefully I’m in the right direction. Please advice if you have some alternatives.
    Thanks again guys.
    Regards,
    Roger

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.