Unable to delete hosts as a group nor as multiple selections

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.5.0-RC-2
    Client
    • Service Version:
    Description

Hello everyone,

I have updated my fog server to 1.5.0 RC 2 from 1.4.0 There were clients in the database that existed prior to the upgrade. I had a group of clients that I wanted to delete that as a group that I created some time ago but when i went ahead and deleted the group then selected the option to delete hosts within the resulting the screen just went to no hosts found. I tried again and exact result occurred again. So I then made a search within the host search so that only the hosts that i want to delete are there. I selected the top box to select all and then at the bottom clicked on delete. Upon confirmation of deletion, exact thing happened as before. So I tried individually and it worked.

Not sure if it makes a difference but those hosts were imported from the template when I migrated from physical server to a VM. Any ideas what this may be? I have tried Google Chrome and Firefox with the same results.

Thank you again for all your hard work on this and the new web UI is killer!!!

• I just read another post regarding this same issue. I will follow that posts under the bug forums.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.