Power Management and FOG Client v0.11.12 not work

• Server
    • FOG Version: 1.4.2
    Client
    • Service Version: v0.11.12
    Description

Hi,
    Since we have migrate to FOG 1.4.2 my computers not reboot as set in power management.
    FOG Client version is v0.11.12

In fog.log no tracks just this :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------PowerManagement-------------------------------
     14/06/2017 17:14 Client-Info Client Version: 0.11.12
     14/06/2017 17:14 Client-Info Client OS:      Windows
     14/06/2017 17:14 Client-Info Server Version: 1.4.2
     14/06/2017 17:14 Middleware::Response Success
     14/06/2017 17:14 PowerManagement Calculating tasks to unschedule
     14/06/2017 17:14 PowerManagement Calculating tasks to schedule

An idea ?

Regards.

• @Tom-Elliott
    Hi,
    It’s ok but just a detail in fog.log we no longer see the list of shutdown/reboot which are programmed.
    Have a good day.

• Edited: Solution confirmed. Power management works with FOG 1.4.3

• @Tom-Elliott
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    This problem is linked with scheduled tasks not work or not ?
    Because i have checked my php.ini timezone and server and FOG GUI but tasks not launch (timezone Europe/Paris).

Regards.

• Senior Developer

I found the issue and fixed it in 1.4.3. This problem was a correction to fix the “cannot set DOW to 0 and/or 7 as the client expects it to be 7.”

This should be more appropriately addressed.

• We are having the same problem.
    Did a clean install of Ubuntu, FOG server and FOG client (identical versions as mentioned by @Florent). Date/time on server (php7) and client match. Power management value exist in mysql database, but nothing happens with the host.

• Hi,
    See my capture for this particular host :

text alternatif

• Senior Developer

Can you show us the powermanagement information for this particular host as seen in the GUI?

Looks like your connection to FOG Project was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.