• Recent
    • Unsolved
    • Tags
    • Popular
    • Users
    • Groups
    • Search
    • Register
    • Login

    "Bad response" sending a restart task

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved FOG Problems
    1 Posts 1 Posters 8 Views
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • A
      ahaeder
      last edited by

      Running FOG Version 1.6.0-beta.5136 on Ubuntu 26.04.1 with php8.5-fpm and apach2.4.66-2.

      Just recently I started having this issue with a few of my Windows 10 IoT clients: when I try to send a restart task, I get the popup in the upper right, and it’s a green background indicating success, but the message on the green is “Bad Response” and then “Power action sent to 1 host(s)”. The host never reboots on its own.

      I’ve had this happen with 3 different systems today. I did the ‘Reset Encryption Data’ and that didn’t help. I know the fog client is communicating because I can send snapins all day long, just the restart command that’s not working.

      Thanks in advance!

      1 Reply Last reply Reply Quote 0
      • 1 / 1
      • First post
        Last post

      54

      Online

      12.8k

      Users

      17.7k

      Topics

      157.2k

      Posts
      Copyright © 2012-2026 FOG Project