I have one working Lenovo T440s that will upload an image, but when I try to use a T430 with a 256GB SSD it refuses to upload the image.
- Trying to upload a sysprepped Windows 8.1 image
- SSD is a Lite-ON LCS-256M6S
- Fog compatibility check says I have a GPT table, but I am missing a fake MS-DOS reference
- Using Kernel 3.15.4 TomElliott (x86_64)
- I have tried the 3.14.2 TomElliott Kernel as well (64 bit)
Is this a Kernel issue? What logs should I review? I seem to remember looking at Apache logs in the past, is this still the case to troubleshoot v.1.x.x?