Stuck after Clearning ntfs flag

• Not sure how to debug this. Standard install of FOG 1.2.0 not updated. After finishing uploading the image from a virtual(just uploaded last week to the same server) which never truly finishes is stuck after Clearning ntfs flag.[ATTACH=full]1924[/ATTACH]

[url="/_imported_xf_attachments/1/1924_Selection_013.png?:"]Selection_013.png[/url]

• We got it fixed. There was a permission issues on the folder that contains the image. Thanks for the help.

• I searched the forum for the error you’re having and found some stuff…

Please read through this thread:
    [url]http://fogproject.org/forum/threads/imaging-stuck-on-upload-after-finished.10775/#post-29877[/url]
    Some have reported issues with upgrading, and with permissions on the /images folder.

• [quote=“Wayne Workman, post: 46284, member: 28155”][/quote]

Correct in the task management the upload gets to 99.76% and does not go past that and partitions are MBR.

• [quote=“Wayne Workman, post: 46269, member: 28155”]To be clear, it never finishes the upload?

Is the partitions on the disk GPT or MBR ?

I believe there’s a bug in 1.2.0 concerning GPT disks, and in the developmental revisions this is fixed.[/quote]

• Yep still the same issue. Same as the image.

• [quote=“Wayne Workman, post: 46272, member: 28155”]Sorry, I was thinking the upload finished, then realized and edited my post. btw, you’re very fast to reply![/quote]

Haha, Yes I try to respond as fast as possible.

• [quote=“SeqSupport@Edkey, post: 46270, member: 27616”]Host is on VMWARE, and HDD is set to SCSI. Never had an issue with it before. Trying an upload again right now to see if it still occurs.[/quote]

Sorry, I was thinking the upload finished, then realized and edited my post. btw, you’re very fast to reply!

• Host is on VMWARE, and HDD is set to SCSI. Never had an issue with it before. Trying an upload again right now to see if it still occurs.

• To be clear, it never finishes the upload?

Is the partitions on the disk GPT or MBR ?

I believe there’s a bug in 1.2.0 concerning GPT disks, and in the developmental revisions this is fixed.

• Oracle Virtualbox, Machine I am uploading from is running Ubuntu 14.04, Server is running Debian 7 and HDD configuration is Single disk Resizable.

We have looked at the logs and it is not showing anything out of the ordinary. I am not sure where to look in order to debug this.

• Tells us what sort of virtualization are you using? Hyper-V ? VMWare?

Tell us about the HDD configuration you set up. Tell us what Linux Distro you’re using.

Tell us what you’ve tried to fix this problem.

Users

Topics