Snapin Characters replacement on textboxes


  • @Tom-Elliott @Sebastian-Roth

    When I add/remove storage groups, and modify the membership of a snapin, from snapins management page, the values on textbox are replaced changing special characters by html entities, for example where i have " is changed by " where I have " is replaced by "

    Verified on versions 1.5.6 and 1.5.9 clean installations.


  • @sebastian-roth

    I update the server to dev-branch and and again, it happens.

    Editing Snapins:
    On Add/Remove/Update Storage Groups
    On Add/Remove hosts on Membership

    as a dirty temporal patch I add this code to solve it:

    $this->obj->set('description', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('description')));
    $this->obj->set('name', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('name')));
    $this->obj->set('args', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('args')));
    $this->obj->set('hash', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('hash')));
    $this->obj->set('runWith', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('runWith')));
    $this->obj->set('runWithArgs', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('runWithArgs')));
    $this->obj->set('timeout', htmlspecialchars_decode($this->obj->get('timeout')));
    

    On file /fog/lib/pages/snapinmanagementpage.class.php between lines 1653 and 1654.
    On file /fog/lib/fog/fogpage.class.php between lines lines 3604 and 3065

  • Moderator

    @EduardoTSeoane Please test on dev-branch as well and let us know.

326
Online

9.9k
Users

16.2k
Topics

148.9k
Posts